How to watch England vs Scotland EURO 2020 live stream online from anywhere. If you want to watch live stream the England vs Scotland football match online please read the description below.
|Competitors||England vs Scotland|
|Start Date||June 19|
|Start Time||01:00 AM|
England vs Scotland live stream TV Channels
- Afghanistan: Sony/1TV
- Albania: RTSH/SuperSport
- Algeria: beIN Sports
- American Samoa: ESPN/Univision
- Andorra: TF1/Mediaset Spain/M6/beIN Sports
- Anguilla: ESPN
- Angola: Star Times/SuperSport/Canal+ Afrique
- Antigua & Barbuda: ESPN
- Argentina: Direct TV/TNT Sports Argentina
- Armenia: Armenia TV CJSC
- Aruba: ESPN/NOS/Direct TV
- Australia: Optus Sport
- Austria: ORF/OE24
- Azerbaijan: AzTV/Public TV Azerbaijan
- Bahamas: ESPN
- Bahrain: beIN Sports
- Bangladesh: Sony
- Barbados: ESPN
- Belarus: Belarus TV
- Belgium: VRT/RTBF
- Benin: Star Times/SuperSport/Canal+ Afrique/Canal 3 Television
- Bermuda: ESPN
- Bhutan: Sony
- Bolivia: Tigo Bolivia/Direct TV/Bolivision
- Bonaire: Direct TV/NOS/ESPN
- Bosnia and Herzegovina: Nova BH/Sportklub
- Botswana: Star Times/SuperSport/Canal+ Afrique
- Brazil: Globosat/SporTV
- British Virgin Islands: ESPN
- Bulgaria: BNT/Nova
- Burkina Faso: Star Times/SuperSport/Canal+ Afrique/BF1
- Burundi: Star Times/SuperSport/Canal+ Afrique
- Cambodia: CTN
- Cameroon: Star Times/SuperSport/Canal 2 International
- Canada: Bell Media/TVA Sports
- Cape Verde: Star Times/SuperSport/Canal+ Afrique/RTC
- Cayman Islands: ESPN
- Central African Republic: Star Times/SuperSport/Canal+ Afrique/TVCA
- Chad: beIN Sports/Star Times/SuperSport/Canal+ Afrique
- Chile: Direct TV/TNT Sports Chile
- PR China: CCTV/Super Sports
- Colombia: Win Sports/Direct TV
- Comoros: Star Times/SuperSport/Canal+ Afrique/ORTC
- Congo Republic: Star Times/SuperSport/Canal+ Afrique
- Costa Rica: Teletica Canal 7/Repretel TV/SKY Mexico
- Croatia: HRT/Sportklub
- Cuba: ESPN
- Curaçao: Direct TV/NOS/ESPN
- Cyprus: CyBC
- Czech: Republic Česká televize
- Denmark: DKDR/NENT Group Denmark
- DR Congo: Star Times/SuperSport/Canal+ Afrique
- Djibouti: beIN Sports/Star Times/SuperSport/Canal+ Afrique
- Dominica: ESPN
- Dominican Republic: SKY Mexico
- Ecuador: Direct TV
- Egypt: beIN Sports
- El Salvador: SKY Mexico/Sociedad YSU TV Canal 4
- Equatorial Guinea: Star Times/SuperSport/Canal+ Afrique
- Eritrea: Star Times/SuperSport/Canal+ Afrique
- Estonia: ERR
- Eswatini (Swaziland): Canal+ Afrique/Eswatini TV/Star Times/Supersport
- Ethiopia: Star Times/SuperSport
- Falkland Islands: ESPN
- Faroe Islands: NENT Group Denmark
- Fiji: Digicel/FBC
- Finland: YLE
- France: M6/TF1/beIN Sports
- French Guyana: Direct TV/ESPN/M6/TF1/beIN Sports
- French Polynesia: Digicel/M6/TF1/beIN Sports
- French Southern and Antarctic Lands: M6/TF1/beIN Sports
- Gabon: Star Times/SuperSport/Canal+ Afrique/Gabon Télévisions
- Gambia: Star Times/SuperSport/GRTS
- Georgia: GPB
- Germany: ARD/ZDF/MagentaTV
- Ghana: ADOM TV/Star Times/SuperSport/Canal+ Afrique
- Greece: Antenna TV
- Greenland: NENT Group Denmark
- Grenada: ESPN
- Guadeloupe: Direct TV/ESPN/M6/TF1/beIN Sports
- Guam: ESPN/Univision
- Guatemala: RT Guatemala/SKY Mexico
- Guinea: Star Times/SuperSport/Canal+ Afrique/RTG
- Guinea Bissau: TGB/Star Times/SuperSport/Canal+ Afrique
- Guyana: Direct TV/ESPN
- Haiti: ESPN
- Honduras: SKY Mexico/Televicentro
- Hong Kong SAR: PCCW
- Hungary: MTVA
- Iceland: Stod 2 Sport
- India & Indian Sub-Continent: Sony
- Indonesia: MNC/Mola TV/RCTI
- In-flight: IMG In-Flight UK
- Iran: beIN Sports
- Iraq: beIN Sports
- Ireland: RTÉ
- Israel: Reshet/Charlton
- Italy: RAI/Sky Italia
- Ivory Coast: Star Times/SuperSport/Canal+ Afrique/Life TV
- Jamaica: ESPN
- Japan: WOWOW
- Jordan: beIN Sports
- Kazakhstan: Saran/Qazsport
- Kenya: Star Times/SuperSport/Canal+ Afrique/KTN
- Kiribati: Digicel
- Kosovo: RTK/DigitAlb
- Kuwait: beIN Sports
- Kyrgyzstan: KTRK, KTRK Sport/O!TV/QsportArena/Saran
- Latvia: TV3 Sport Latvia
- Lebanon: beIN Sports
- Lesotho: Star Times/SuperSport/Canal+ Afrique
- Liberia: LBS/Star Times/SuperSport/Canal+ Afrique
- Libya: beIN Sports
- Lithuania: LNK
- Macau SAR: TDM
- Madagascar: Star Times/SuperSport/Canal+ Afrique/ORTM/beIN Sports
- Malawi: Star Times/SuperSport/Canal+ Afrique/MBC
- Malaysia and Brunei Darussalam: RTM Malaysia/Astro Sports Malaysia
- Maldives: Sony/Raajje TV
- Mali: Star Times/SuperSport/Canal+ Afrique/ORTM
- Malta: PBS
- Mariana Islands: ESPN/Univision
- Martinique: M6/TF1/ESPN/Direct TV/beIN Sports
- Mauritania: beIN Sports/Star Times/SuperSport/Canal+ Afrique
- Mauritius: Star Times/SuperSport/Canal+ Afrique/MBC/beIN Sports
- Mayotte: Canal+ Afrique/Star Times/M6/TF1/beIN Sports
- Mexico: Televisa/SKY Mexico
- Midway: ESPN/Univision
- Moldova: GMG
- Monaco: M6/TF1/beIN Sports
- Mongolia: Central TV/Unitel
- Montenegro: Nova M/Sportklub
- Montserrat: ESPN
- Morocco: beIN Sports
- Mozambique: Star Times/SuperSport/Canal+ Afrique/TVM
- Namibia: Star Times/SuperSport/Canal+ Afrique/NBC
- Nauru: Digicel
- Nepal: Sony/Dish
- Netherlands: NOS
- Nevis: ESPN
- New Caledonia: M6/TF1/beIN Sports
- New Zealand: Sky New Zealand
- Nicaragua: SKY Mexico
- Niger: Star Times/SuperSport/Canal+ Afrique/ORTN
- Nigeria: Top Sports/NTA/Star Times/SuperSport/Canal+ Afrique/Silverbird TV/ONTV
- Niue: Digicel
- North Macedonia: MKRTV/Sportklub
- Norway: NRK/TV2
- Oman: beIN Sports
- Pakistan: Sony
- Palestine (Gaza Strip & West Bank): beIN Sports
- Panama: SKY Mexico
- Papua New Guinea: Digicel
- Paraguay: Tigo Paraguay/Direct TV
- Peru: America TV/Direct TV
- Poland: TVP
- Portugal: RTP/SIC/Sport TV Portugal/TVI
- Puerto Rico: ESPN/Univision
- Qatar: beIN Sports
- Réunion: Star Times/SuperSport/Canal+ Afrique/M6/beIN Sports
- Romania: ProTV
- Russian Federation: Channel One/Match TV/RTR
- Rwanda: Star Times/SuperSport/Canal+ Afrique/RBA
- Saba: ESPN/Direct TV/NOS
- San Marino: RAI/Sky Italia
- São Tomé and Príncipe: Star Times/SuperSport/Canal+ Afrique/TVS
- Saudi Arabia: beIN Sports
- Senegal: Star Times/SuperSport/Canal+ Afrique/TFM, L’Obs TV
- Serbia: Nova S/Sportklub
- Seychelles: Star Times/SBC/SuperSport/Canal+ Afrique
- Sierra Leone: Star Times/SuperSport/Canal+ Afrique
- Singapore: LIVENow
- Slovakia: RTV Slovakia
- Slovenia: Sport TV/Sportklub
- Solomon Islands: Digicel
- Somalia: beIN Sports/Star Times/SuperSport/Canal+ Afrique
- South Africa: SuperSport/
- South Sudan: beIN Sports/Star Times/SuperSport
- Spain: Mediaset Spain
- Sri Lanka: Sony
- St Barts: ESPN/Direct TV/M6/TF1/beIN Sports
- St Christopher: ESPN
- St Eustatius: ESPN/Direct TV/NOS
- St Helena & Ascension: Star Times/SuperSport/Canal+ Afrique
- St Kitts: ESPN
- St Lucia: ESPN
- St Martin: ESPN/Direct TV/NOS/M6/TF1
- St Pierre and Miquelon: ESPN/Direct TV/M6/TF1/beIN Sports
- St Vincent & the Grenadines: ESPN
- Sub-Saharan Africa: Star Times
- Sudan: beIN Sports/Star Times/SuperSport
- Suriname: ESPN/Direct TV/Canal+ Afrique
- Swaziland: Star Times/SuperSport/Canal+ Afrique
- Sweden: SVT/TV4
- Switzerland: SRG
- Syria: beIN Sports
- Tahiti: Digicel
- Taiwan/Chinese Taipei: Eleven Sports
- Tajikistan: Saran
- Tanzania: Azam Media Ltd/Star Times/SuperSport/Canal+ Afrique
- Thailand: TrueVisions, NBT, Army-TV5
- Timor Leste: ETO
- Togo: Star Times/SuperSport/Canal+ Afrique/TVT
- Tokelau: Digicel
- Tonga: Digicel
- Tortola: ESPN
- Trinidad & Tobago: ESPN
- Tunisia: beIN Sports
- Turkey: TRT
- Turkmenistan: Saran
- Turks & Caicos Islands: ESPN
- Tuvalu: Digicel
- Uganda: Star Times/SuperSport/Canal+ Afrique
- Ukraine: Media Group Ukraine
- United Arab Emirates: beIN Sports
- United Kingdom: BBC/ITV
- United States of America: ESPN/Univision
- Uruguay: Direct TV
- US Virgin Islands: ESPN/Univision
- Uzbekistan: AllPlay/Saran/Uzreport TV
- Vanuatu: Digicel
- Vatican City: RAI/Sky Italia
- Venezuela: IVC Networks/Direct TV
- Vietnam: VTV Vietnam
- Wallis & Futuna: M6/TF1/beIN Sports
- Western Sahara: beIN Sports
- Yemen: beIN Sports
- Zambia: Star Times/SuperSport/Canal+ Afrique
- Zimbabwe: ZBC/Star Times/SuperSport/Canal+ Afrique
England vs Scotland Possible line-ups
England: Pickford; James, Stones, Mings, Shaw; Phillips, Rice, Mount; Foden, Kane, Sterling
Scotland: Marshall; Hendry, Hanley, Tierney; Forrest, McTominay, McGinn, McGregor, Robertson; Armstrong; Adams
England vs Scotland Predicts
England vs Scotland Predicts: And I really am to that’s football, it’s England. I don’t know what I’m going to in Cockney. You can I can actually speak in my normal accent because I’m still English. Hello, everybody. Welcome to that. Football is England versus Scotland. We’re excited. I’m excited about this one. The Battle of Britain, they used to call it. I don’t know whether you can actually call it that now, but it’s England versus Scotland and it’s in the Aros.
And I’m absolutely pumped up about this. There is a leaked line up which got me very, very happy. And look, I think that Scotland has got to go for it tonight. Scooby-Doo. They’ve got to go for it. I respect that. But England really has got the quality to beat them and let’s beat them in the right way. Let’s beat them with the right team. S game against Croatia. Let’s take that result then. Why are you played it right back at left-back?
That was a mistake. Apart from that, maybe a tweak a little bit. Looks like he’s going to tweak a little bit. We’ve got so many good players in this England team, but this game is going to be about passion. It’s going to be our passion merchant game. Mctominay Robertson, Jay Adams. I don’t know. Is that Irish? I don’t know. Scottish, Scottish Hanley, Grant Hanley. I can’t think of any. Darren Fletcher doesn’t play for them anymore.
Skort Mctominay John again. And they’re going to go for it. They’re going to be. Well, I’m up for it. So you know what. What. Tell me what you got. What you got your odds, you know what you got. Because Scotland is going to get built for it. They’re all in London. Well, play. They’ve got the kill zone. You know, the boisterous having a good time. They’ve got the iron brew in the battered Mars bar.
They’re that well up for it. Well done. Applaud the Scottish for being well up for it. Do you think we’re not up for it? Do you think we’re not up for it? Well, that’s the problem. We’ve got to be up for it. You know, I get fed up with this, you know, giant-killing passion, merchant nonsense. They’re oh, they’re going to come down with bloody Mel Gibson. And you see Mel Gibson now come down.
A horse is about ninety. So shove your Braveheart stuff. England Lions are going to deliver. They’re going to deliver and we’re going to win. I’d like to see bloody Mel Gibson on his horse going pretty damn well with three lions running at him. It wouldn’t. I tell you why it wouldn’t last long, but on a serious note, Scotland will be up for it. They will be an England have to match them. How do we do that?
Get your team right. First of all, now I’ve seen that. I’ve seen a leaked lineup. Let’s go through it. It’s Pickford in gold reached James it right back. I think it’s stones and means and look sure in it left. But now straightaway I’ve got to say this is written this. I mean look Maguire is not quite there obviously, but Luke Short’s left-back is the best left. But I don’t mind if it’s Chilwell as long as we use a real left-back.
And when I say a real left-back, someone who can use their left off-balance moving forward down the flanks balance plays the ball instant cross Chilwell Luke Shaw. So one of them’s got to play down the right-hand side. I think Kyle Walker is just a Leyton Orient right back with pace. I don’t rate Kyle Walker that much. I think if you took his pace away you’ve got nothing else. Now you take the pace off Renaldo.
I still think he’s a world-class player. You take the pace off. You know, many players. I still think they’re a world-class player. Kyle Walker for me is just a pace merchant. And, you know, he’s very, very quick. He’s very quick. And I’m not disrespecting that. That pace can be very useful, but not, you know, Reece James, I think a better right back. So I play Reece. James, I think Trippy is about right back as well.
So I’m quite happy. I’m quite surprised he’s dropped, Kyle Walker. I don’t know whether he played. I don’t think he played particularly well against Croatia. But fullback changes. Good, right. And Philipps, they deserve to start Andersens not fair. And, you know, Bellingham’s knocking on that door. So I’d keep them the same. And then apparently the front three is Mount Stirling Grealish with Kane. Now, that is exciting because you know what?
I’ve seen this on the nightstand last night. There are about you. But whenever I talk about Jack Grealish, so I get this feeling in my chest of I just love this player. It’s like er I feel like a lion myself Grealish rather I just feel my feelings in my chest nowhere else before anyone starts doing that stuff like that. There’s just something about Jack Grealish that I just go yes. I almost get a bit teary. I’m like this is he is.
Oh, he’s not Gascoine but he is that he’s got that thing. He should be starting England. I’ve got nothing against Foden, nothing against Rashford, nothing against Sterling Sanjo Mount. I think they’re all fantastic players. But for me, Jack Grealish Verra should be playing for England as a lion. Jack Grealish. That’s what I’m going to call Grealish because he’s a lion and I just think he’s at the peak of his powers. When you listen to him and you watch him play, he seems to get it.
And I think that’s what a player should not be being benched. He’s got that leadership thing about him. He’s too good to be on the bench. So if that’s true, fantastic. And I think the person that’s going to benefit the most from this is Harry Kane. If he’s got Grealish on the left and he’s got Luke Shaw on the left, I think we’re going to create things became I fancy, came to score tonight. I think England is going to win and win two-nil.
I can’t I can’t see Scotland’s score. I can. And I think if Scotland is going to win, they’re going. To win one-nil, they’re going to have to get a goal and defend their lives. So I think it’s going to be to go to England or one note to Scotland. It can go one of two ways. But if that is the league team and that’s correct, you know, very happy with that, I would I would have an air of caution about really starting I think Luke Shaw and Reece James fullback are going to start because I’ve seen that.
I’ve seen that from two different areas. Now, the greatest thing I’m not so sure about, although I hope the Grolsch thing is true here anyway. But yeah, look, I think England England will win this game will get six points, and hopefully, we win the game. Well, let’s play some good football. Italy has won. You know, it’s very rare that they start the tournament. You go, wow, it’s they’ve played two games and they’ve been fantastic.
Absolutely. Absolutely fantastic, Mark. They’ve been absolutely incredible. I think it’s the best performance I’ve seen since I did the outside Buckingham Palace for the Queen, Gary Barlow. But I think that you know, Italy has been fantastic. So it’d be nice for England to just go and put in a performance tonight against Scotland because a lot of people are going to be watching. But it will be difficult. Scotland is going to have to go for it.
Let’s give Scotland the minutes. They deserve it. It’s probably any minute they’re going to get imageries joke. But no, they will go for it. The Scottish players will know all the English players as well. They play against them a lot. They will be passionate, they will be focused, they will be tasty in the tackle, and they will probably play the game of their lives, not just because of tackles. They will play the game of their lives.
They will play, you know, they’ll probably pass better than they’ve ever passed. And if they get an early goal, that’s bad news for England. But I think this game will be a tight game or England will just dominate it. I think it’ll be one or the other. If it’s a tight game. Scotland could knicker drawer. They could even Nyko win. If it goes the way I think it’s going to go, England will manage this.
And if I was England first ten minutes, I’d be looking to keep the ball, move the ball about. Don’t get involved in safety tackles, pick up the cards, pick up the fouls. This is why Jack Green, is absolutely imperative in a game like this. You imagine Jack Grealish picking it up against people like Magine and Mctominay. They’re going to crunch into him. They’ll be told to crunch into it. We’ll take the fouls, he’ll get the yellow cards and we’ll tie them out anyway.
Don’t miss tonight’s watch along tonight. We’ll have the Paddy Power Fun Park fans in the corner for the reactions. Tune in tonight for the watch-along. Also, we’ve got Sweden at two o’clock and also Czech Republic against Croatia, which I think will be interesting at five o’clock in the video. Make sure you subscribe bottom right-hand corner and get ready for the batched watch along on YouTube. That’s me and you later on eight o’clock tonight. Connie, wait.
England vs Scotland Euro 2020: Glen Hoddle, Ian Wright, Mel C & Nathan Evans Predict Who’ll Win
England vs Scotland Euro 2020: Well, my England manager, our player, Glenn Hoddle, good to see you alongside Scotland’s sea chanty star Nathan Evans. Good to see you, too. Are we go for but also an England legend, Ian Wright, who is, of course, a key member of ITV Sports on our team covering the euros and football fan mail, say we send a lot of Scottish fans this morning and we’ve got you as our England father who’s going to be cheering England on.
Let’s come to you, first of all, Glenn, not least because you’re sitting closest to me. No favoritism, which is what I point out, favoritism. You have played. So have you Scotland and you’ve managed England. What is it like? Is there something extra special about either playing for England and Scotland or managing is the rivalry is just there and it’s whether you’re playing football at Wembley or Hampden or you’re playing tiddledywinks against Scotland or Scotland, against England, that rivalries there.
And that’s just being hyped up, obviously for tonight’s game is incredible.
And you have a special moment because I think couldn’t you didn’t you score the diving head, Scott?
Yeah. At the pleasure of scoring a header in so many headers. But I scored ahead of you at Wembley against Scotland and we won on the day. But I’ve gone up to Hendin and we’ve lost as well. So that’s not a good feeling when you’ve lost against the old rivals. Yeah, but yeah, there’s an old picture thereof I think that’s one that’s not against Scotland, but know that’s the Scotland one. But it’s not easy though, Glenn.
It is me, believe it or not, it’s actually a long time. And I think that was my debut. Yes. Against Bulgaria. But know when Wembley is a big place, but when you score a goal like that, sometimes you just don’t know where to run it. It’s just one of those feelings it takes over. And it was lovely to score against Scotland. So I have to sign that I’m a big, big game tonight.
And England, England are favorites, but does all form and stats go out the window a little bit of a game like this?
To a degree it does. Yeah, I think because it’s not a full house, if there were ninety thousand 85 thousand in there, that would be different. I think it’s going to work in England’s favor actually, because I think it’s something that, you know, the Scottish fans come down in the hall to me, and sometimes it’s too emotional. The Scottish play with too much emotion and I think it might actually suit both teams to have a better game.
Right. Because there’s so much rivalry. You want to win so badly on the football a bit. Yeah. And they’ll concentrate on the game. But yeah, I think because England won the first game, I think they’ve got the momentum. Yeah. Yeah.
A lot younger. But what’s your experience with the England Scotland rivalry. If you watch many games have been many I guess you know there have been a few but what’s it been like. 25 years since we played each other in major tournaments.
So erm but doing one over and the other rivals, we’ve just got to be one of the best things I know.
And also erm I just look forward to tonight and hopefully, Scotland can, I think if we focus and, and the players like play the way they can play, it’ll be a really good game. And thank you. We’ve seen in that corner, not the fans not on being there like it kind of gives them more concentration. It’s like they don’t listen to the noise, just kind of play on.
And you brought your guitar on in a little while. You’re going to play that for us. You’ve got a specific song that you’ve written and made for this S.T.
No, Cecchina, there’s a song. It’s a few people make noise for Scotland to know about, about.
We’ve may have heard it because it is a big event. You are leaving us in no doubt as to who you’re backing tonight. There you are with your English accent. You have to, though, with a bit of playing for Celtic, haven’t you, as well. But England is where your heart is, without doubt, an unbelievable time in Scotland. So obviously this is what it’s about. England, Scotland, the rivalry like everyone’s saying, there are 25 years since you played in a big tournament and been a time where England should be going into the game with confidence and a bit of momentum.
But you can never, ever win Scotland coming up. It’s just a shame that the army can’t get in because I love the noise. They can’t be in there to keep their boys going because it’s going to be a tough one for both teams. But, you know, we’ve only been forty places above. You’d like to think that the quality should come through by saying that if he starts a bit, Billy Gilmore, the left-hand side of Scotland, Robertson territory on my right-hand side is going to have to be good.
It’s a great matchup for me.
Right. Great. All eyes are going to be on the game, but all eyes are going to be on the I. What people love about you is your passion. Whether you are looking for ITV probably should be neutral most of the time. And I’m sure the producers are saying it’s you, but you can’t help it. You’re such a fan. Well, it was a qualifier you with Ali McCoist always say he is now supposed to look you you go you’re on the sofa.
This is driving an absolute mamluks.
There’s about 20 there’s about 2000 fans in front of me that we have a look at if it’s a glass dividing you.
Yeah, Harry Kane scored in the last minute and we were having a blinding time because give me I was giving up and at the end of that, they clapped, gave me a standing ovation because that’s what it’s about. That’s what it’s about. That’s why Scotland will turn up today. And they should make sure that they give England a little bit of a chase in southern England, has to come out and show the quality that they’ve got, because if they don’t, they don’t, we could be a problem.
OK. I mean, there are limited numbers, but I want to get in. There are huge numbers of fans in and around. I get excited for Scotland and obviously for England, too. Will that impact, do you think, all the atmosphere or is it just in you that that fight when you go out, I want to beat Scotland or beat England either way?
I think yes, naturally. And you, because of the enormity of what this result means to both teams, if England wins there through Scotland win, then it gives them a very, very good chance to try to get through to Croatia or get something from Croatia. But it doesn’t matter when it comes down to it. Once the boys get on the pitch is England versus Scotland. And then it comes down to you executing on the day, not getting involved in the emotion of the game, which can be taken away a little bit because there are so many fans there.
But getting to to play against the team you’re playing against do the best to make sure you compete.
Mel says joining us, saving the best for last here. Lovely Mel St Mel one. This really unique about this fixture. Each and every one of us will probably know if you’re a Scottish fan, you’ll know an English fan. If you’re an Englishman, you’ll know Scott. We might work with them. As we’ve seen with Nick, you could be family members. It kind of unites us. And I know you’re working with a bit of a campaign to try to promote the positive side of that, aren’t you?
Yeah, absolutely. Actually took the income and it’s about that friendly rivalry. And in fact, I’m going to be at the game tonight with Lorraine Kelly and we’ll be having a bit of friendly banter, but so excited. And I mean, my day started to mazing and sharing the screen with so things can’t get any better. Maybe the England win tonight would just tip that.
Oh, it’ll be fantastic. I’ll be chatting to you a bit more, Rimmel, about what’s going on with the Spice Girls. But, Glenn, look, we’ve got you here, Natha. We’ve got Mel. You recording a song as well. OK, you can.
Well, yeah, I’ve actually recorded a couple of songs and they’re out now. Yeah. So, I mean, you know, hits back in the day. Oh, that was it. And showed that was the part.
That was the mullet time.
So what’s this about.
Yeah. Now it’s just after the male singer did the male singers around five o’clock if you remember. And since then it was just I just love singing at the end of the day, just loves it. There’s a picture of me on the clock. It was lovely to take that helmet off the Moscow.
I don’t know. What was that you in casinos.
It was me down the pub, you know, so I just love singing. And there were people who were pushing me and saying, you should do some songs. I just said, yeah, why not? After what happened to me with my problems a few years ago, just do what I want to do. You enjoy it.
And just on so I’m just say on the on the on your problems. A few years ago, the Eriksson’s dance brought a lot.
Oh yes it did. Yeah. I mean it was incredible.
You just in case people don’t remember you, you have S.P.I from the sound engineer saved your life.
Yeah. So on. And then you saved my life literally. And that’s what happened to Christian and it was shocking to see. It really wasn’t. It is the importance of CPR. You’ve got three minutes of a cardiac arrest and that’s it. If you can’t get that defibrillator and CPR there, your chances are just going to fade away. So, yeah, it was shocking to see Christian, but it’s great news that he’s okay.
Um, yeah, I’ve been in touch, so hopefully he’s got good recovery.
All right, Nathan, just before we send you off to perform very quickly, your prediction for tonight to it’s going to one Scotland. All right. You got to go get ready to give us a little sing-along with course.
I’m going to one England, too.
I was going to say. Yeah, and what’s yours? What’s your prediction? Very quickly for tonight, free one England. Oh, well, we are talking to you towards the end of the show about Spice Girls. Before you go. For now, your prediction, please, for tonight, I’m going to go to England and say, OK, give it everything from.