IE 11 is not supported. For an optimal experience visit our site on another browser.
In an NBC News exclusive, Antigone Davis, Facebook’s global head of safety, spoke to Stephanie Ruhle about the company’s massive outage that knocked out service for users around the world across multiple platforms. Davis also defended the company against criticisms over accountability.Oct. 5, 2021
- Facebook whistleblower speaks publicly ahead of congressional testimony
- Instagram down: Facebook technology head gives update ongoing outage
- The Facebook Whistleblower, Frances Haugen, Says She Wants to Fix the Company, Not Harm It
- Facebook whistleblower 'shocked' by company’s investment in metaverse
- Facebook Blames Engineering Error of ‘Our Own Making’ for Global Outage